Wednesday, February 07, 2007

02/07 In Sahoro

Whooo...finally I have computer to use today! It is so cold here in Hakkaido in Japan. Every day and night it is snowing everywhere. How toutched I was when I first see the real snow!!

Today I stay in Sahoro Resort, which has no hot spring... so sad. Yesterday and the day before yesterday, I tried the hot spring and took a bath with other people. Ah I was really shy to be naked in front of other people >.<. Now I have got used to it and be brave. This morning I took a bath in snow. That was a beautiful experience!

Ooooh... poor English...

See you guys!

4 comments:

cloverdiary said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
cloverdiary said...

The hot spring in Hokkaido is really good right ^^?

I wonder if you wore the contact lens, just like my friend, when you took a bath with other people? XD

ha ha~

Anonymous said...

sounds pretty cool~ ^^
Have a nice trip!!!

Yvette said...

to Christy,
ya!!
I arrived at home at 9:30.
Of course I'll share something delicious with you!

to cloverdiary,
I wore my contact lenses everytime when going for a bath...
That's cool...really!